I have this list of things that I should study, to get up-to-date on the new things in the computer science world. The list changes all the time, but today its:
1. Ruby programming language
3. Ruby on Rails.
4. RestFULL webservices.
5. Git (version Control system)
6. Behaviour Driven Development(BDD)
7. erlang (Erlang is a general-purpose concurrent programming language)
To support the first element on the list, I was encouraged to buy the following books:
- The Ruby Programming Language
Anybody ( if anybody reads this) have anything else...